Saturday 4 August 2012

Guest-Post by Alyssa from All Doll

Hi friends today Alyssa from All Doll is guest-posting on our blog :) All doll is a great blog,I would recommend everyone to follow her blog! Here is her guest-post-



Hey guys! It's Alyssa from All Doll (All doll ) and I'm guest-posting here today! And I decided to talk about some random stuff!
I made a new website for doll lovers,and it's a club,the link is The Doll Club ! If you want to join the club,go ahead and visit it! It's really cool! Members of the club can post on the blog whenever they want, It is a collab,there is no limit to how many people can join!
Also,you can checkout my Youtube channel if you want,it's CraftyAG84. 
So that's pretty much it! There's not much to talk about,but thank you Asmita for letting me guest-post! Bye guys! 


-thanks!
(:  ɑʟყssɑ :)


Your welcome Alyssa it was a pleasure to have you on my blog :)


Bye friends!!!!!

1 comment:

Welcome to my blog!
Thanks for commenting!
Please do not use any bad language :)