Tuesday 24 July 2012

A Guest Post By Emma Wright

Hi friends today I am gonna post a guest post by my good friend Emma Wright of AG FUN :) Enjoy reading!



Hi!  I'm Emma!  My blogs are: agfun.thewrightfamily.name and emmakate101.blogspot.com.  Today I am guest posting for Asmita!  Thanks Asmita for letting me!
So.  What to post about.  I decided that I should post about the doll I really want...McKenna!

McKenna is a beautiful doll, based off of the reviews, posts, and pictures I have seen of her.  I love her hair, her outfits, and her BED!!!  Her bed is ah-mazing!!!  I love it, and I would love to have it! :)


Well, thank you Asmita for letting me guest post- I had a lot of fun!



It was my pleasure Emma to have you on my blog :D Would love to love to have many more guest-posts from you in the future! 
Anyone who is interested in guest-posting on my blog can email me at rapunzel.asmita@gmail.com :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!
Thanks for commenting!
Please do not use any bad language :)