Monday 8 October 2012

2-in-1 Interviews By Hannah and Kassidy and The Winner of Poll

Hi friends,hope everybody is doing well :) I have decided,I will not only take interview's of people who have AG blogs but I can take interview of any one who own a blog :) So here I go-today I am taking the interviews of Hannah from Through My Keyboard and Kassidy from Pure Happiness ,their blogs are awesome,you all should definitely go and checkout their blogs! Now the first interview by Hannah starts:

Q1:What is your name and how old are you? My name is Hannah, and I am a teenager!
Q2:What is your fave colour? Aqua/teal blue! :DQ3:Rate your blog from 1 to 10- I don't know...thats a questions for my readers and visitors! :)
Q4:What is your fave part about blogging? All the people,meeting others,emailing others,commenting-just being with other people who blog! Its like a great big blog world! :D
Q5:How many blogs do you own? I own three,and contribute at one!
[through my keyboard]-my main blog

Wishing hearts-my devotional blog
[tmk] designing-my design blog
I contribute here:Designed to Inspire
Q6:Name 5 blogs you like the most- just five??? There are soo many,I enjoy! But here are five,I truly enjoy-
Encouragement for Everyday Struggles
A Girl After God's Own Heart
A Home Beyond the River
The Ramblings of Emma
Q7:When did you start blogging? A waaay long time ago-four to five years. It was given [set up] for me as a present,but I truly never blogged like I do now! But this February,I went back to it ,I have had so much fun ever since!!

Thanks so much for doing an interview with me,Asmita :D




Q1:What is your name and how old are you? My name is Kassidy and I am 11 :)
Q2:When did you start blogging? I started blogging on August 8, 2012
Q3:What are ur fave colours?  My favorite colors are green and blue
Q4:Rate your blog from 1 to 10- Hmm! I'm not sure, but I'd rate myself an 8 because you can always improve! :)
Q5:A best collab-  I am working on a story with Kota from AmericanGirlGarden and blogging on AGFunSpot with Asmita, Jessie, and Kota! :)
Q6:A worst collab- I don't have one! And every experience is a learning one! :)
Q7:What is ur fave part about blogging?  My favorite part of blogging is reading the wonderful comments and knowing that people read my blog!
Q8:Do you think AG items are over-priced? That's a tough one! AG certainly is expensive, but the items are quality.
So I guess I'd have to say no! :)

Thanks for interviewing me Asmita! :)


 The winner of my Poll is...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Reindeer Pjs and  Butterfly Pjs got 5 votes :)
That's all for now! Have a great day :) From next week or a another there will be guest-bloggers on this blog to post as I will be busy! 

Bye friends :D <3

6 comments:

  1. Great interviews! I don't think I've been to Hannah's blog, so I'll have to check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dakota,you should definitely check out her blog!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for posting these Asmita! It's nice to see what the younger bloggers are interested in and what they are doing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome,yup interviews are a way for other bloggers to know some other bloggers :) Thanks for commenting Muff!

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for interviewing me, Asmita--I really appreciate it!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Hannah- you have no idea how much that means to me that you really like my blog!! You are such a great, sweet, wonderful friend Hannah. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog!
Thanks for commenting!
Please do not use any bad language :)