Tuesday 26 June 2012

McKenna in Campus Casual Outfit

McKenna looks super cool in pink campus casual outfit!!;)
Hello everyone, I am an American Girl Doll fan,McKenna Brooks GOTY 2012 is my first AG doll,ever since she came in to my life which was on 18th of jan I just can't imagine my life without her any more.She is my sissy :D McKenna is the best B'day present I have ever received!!!!!!!!!Would you like to tell me what is your best B'day present untill now?
McKenna in campus casual outfit!!


5 comments:

  1. I love your blog! You are so great! I tried to become a follower but the follower gadget wouldn't open.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohoo thats really sad let me see if i can fix it,will let u know thanks btw!

      Delete
  2. Thanks Georgia nd Katie!!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog!
Thanks for commenting!
Please do not use any bad language :)